1. First of all, could you tell us a bit about your blog (what you write about etc.)?
If I had to put my blog in a category, I'd probably class it as lifestyle. I call it an 'online diary of my life'. I write about a variety of things I enjoy, so photography, music, day trips, with the occasional review and interview too.
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging in the summer just after I finished college. To be honest, I actually started the blog because I was to nervous to make videos on YouTube at first. Now I do Blogging, YouTube videos, and vlogs. I'm quite busy with it all haha, but it's all good 🙂
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The interaction. It's nice to get feedback (good and bad - as long as it's constructive). But it's good to just have a chat with the people who support me. I've made some really good friends from this and it means a lot to me. As I suffer with anxiety I can struggle in real life, so this really helps me interact with people, when I probably wouldn't.
4. What's the worst thing about blogging/ things you don’t like?
There's not much I don't like. The only thing that annoys me is when something doesn't go to plan - for example writing a post that turns out to be rubbish. Other than that, I really enjoy Blogging. It's my hobby and such a supportive community.
5. Is blogging how you expected it to be?
Yes and no. Like it's not completely different, but it definitely takes more work than you'd first think.
6. What are you most proud of?
My proudest moments would have to be;
• I have been doing this for over two years.
• The amazing people I get supporting me
• And getting the opportunity to work with brands
All of these just give me such an amazing feeling
7. Have you got any advice for those wanting to start a blog?
If you do what you enjoy, you'll love it. Don't focus on views or anything like that. The main thing is you enjoy what you're doing - otherwise, what's the point in doing it?
8. What are your hobbies besides blogging?
Blogging and making YouTube videos are my main hobbies. But I also like music (Adele is my fav), technology, and photography.
9. How do you come up with content/find content for your blog?
I just write about what I enjoy, and what I've been doing. I think it's important to just be you. At times I struggle with ideas, which is normal, and if needed I just take a break to refresh my ideas. It's never worth copying other people's posts, it's not you, plus it's just wrong.
Thank you to Mike for allowing me to interview him and make sure you check out my interview on her blog over at mikevlogsyt.blogspot.co.uk, it was great to work with you on this post.