Hey My Lovely,
Most of you know by now, that music is a big impact on my life without it I'd be lost like literary I would. Music seems to just help when in a bad a place or just simply need to calm. Seeing as I listening to the greatest artist I'd thought I do a post of my top ten singles, seeing as this is the first lifestyle blog post I'm doing...
But here goes my top ten single of the year....
1. Adam Lambert - Trespassing
2. Olly Murs - Kiss Me
3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Permanent Vacation.
4. Jessie J - Personal + Masterpiece.
5. Take That - I Like It
6. Chase Blake - What do you mean?
7. 5 Seconds of Summer - Saftey Pin
8. Ed Sheeran - Thinking out Loud
9. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
10. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It.
These are just my top ten favourite singles of the year, there's quite a few I would listen to on repeat but my all time favourite has to be Adam Lambert Trespassing just because this tune has a good vibe.
Why not let me know in the comments your favourite song of the year?
XOXOX - MT