Very often it's the simple things that make me happy. Those little things I can sometimes take for granted. So I thought it is quite nice to share what things make me happy throughout the year. So here goes:
- A Tidy Desk
- Watching Sunsets
- Baking a cake
- A soft warm towel, after getting out of the shower.
- A mug of hot chocolate.
- Disney Movies
- Sketching in my sketchbook
- Lighting a candle in my room.
- Spending time with friends and family.
- Someone leaving lovely comments on my blog.
- A hug from someone special.
- Snuggled under a warm throw.
- New Pyjamas.
- Having Flowers in my room.
- An unexpected call from my aunt.
- A Tidy bedroom.
- Organized wardrobe.
- A Capitan America Movie Marathon
- A Night of music and Wine.
- A Crafty Night.
What. simple things make you happy?