I am back once again with a brand new blog post, I’m terribly sorry for not posting in a while. But I’ll try to get back into a better schedule for you all. Anyway, for today’s blog post, we’re talking about the ultimate summer bucket list of 2019. I have so many things I want to tick off my general bucket list, but I thought it would be good to have one just for summer as summer is fast approaching, and so we can make the most of all the sunshine we’ve been having lately. Camping.
Road trips and star gazing this summer is going to be one to remember. Some things I have done before, but want to again and others are new things to tick off. If you want to check out some bargains, check out this link it could help you out with your summer bucket list. https://latestdeals.co.uk/tags/jeans
I am giving myself until the end of October to try and complete the list because that’s when British Summer Time officially ends. So here is my list, and if you’d like, share yours below.
1. Make This Summer Count – I feel like when I was a kit I made the most of every single second of summer, but since growing up, every summer seems to pass by. This summer I am going to make the most of it.
2. Go Camping – We use to go camping quite a bit when I was in my teenage years, and I rather enjoyed that. Sure it’s a lot of effort and you don’t have the best nights sleep, but that’s part of the fun! Back to the basics. No tv or being attached to your phone and sitting around a campfire. We are surrounded by beautiful countryside with great campsites, so. It’s just to make the most of that.
3. Take a Picture Every Day from Today – A picture each day that sums up your day and then I will share it as a college in my end of summer post.
4. Stay up all night – I haven’t done this for ages, and I think it is time to do it again. Stay awake until the sun comes up. But in reality, I’m already staying up most of the night because of how late I work sometimes.
5. Go To YouTube Convention SITC I normally attend Summer in the city each year, and It’s our goal to make sure we go again this year as well. I’m pretty excited. We didn’t get to go last year as we were on holiday, so this year we’re making sure we’re going.
6. Go To A Festival I’ve always said that I wanted to attend a festival and last year I did, and I rather enjoyed it so I’m glad I’m going back and doing things I love doing. So this summer I’m attending the Dartford Festival again and I’m quite excited about it.
7. Attend Outdoor Cinema This year I wanted to attend another outdoor cinema event, I attended my first one last year which happens to be my favorite film Greatest Showman and ET. (ET GO HOME inside joke friend and I say all the time to each other), as I work in the cinema it would be great to see movies outside too for a change.
8. Watch a beautiful sunrise and sunset – I have seen some beautiful ones in the past, but there are still plenty more to see.
9. Spend more time outdoors – Working in the cinema and sometimes from home means that I spend the majority of my time indoors, so I want to spend more time outdoors, even if it is just sitting in the garden to do some reading. Have lots of picnics – Being outside and eating….what’s not to love?
10. Say yes to everything for a week – This is something I have been wanting to do for a couple of years, ever since reading Yes Man (see, I do read some books). I am not going to tell anyone that I am doing it, until the week is over, as I am sure someone will take advantage of it. With life being so busy at the moment, it can be easy getting into the habit of saying no to everything. But, good things can happen when you say yes. This doesn’t apply to work-related stuff though.
What do you want to do more of this summer? Do you have a summer bucket list? Thanks for reading my tearaways, hope you enjoyed the post. Let me know in the comments your plans for the summer.